Have some questions you need answered, read our FAQ's below to see if we can answer them for you!
Why should I or my Company invest in Personal Branding?
Here's some stats published by Entrepreneur Asia Pacific that can answer this question for you.
- When brand messages are shared by employees on social media, they get 561 percent more reach than the same messages shared by the brand’s social media channels.
- Brand messages are re-shared 24 times more frequently when posted by an employee versus the brand’s social media channels.
- On average, employees have 10 times more followers than their company's social media accounts.
- Content shared by employees receives 8 times more engagement than content shared by brand channels.
Sales and Marketing:
- Leads developed through employees’ social media activities convert 7 times more frequently than other leads.
- Sales reps who use social media as part of their sales techniques outsell 78 percent of their peers.
- Ninety-two percent of people trust recommendations from individuals (even if they don’t know them) over brands.
- Marketers, who prioritise blogging, are 13 times more likely to enjoy positive ROI.
- Consistency is key. It takes five to seven impressions for someone to remember a brand.
The Power of Social Media in Recruiting
- Employees at companies that invest in personal branding initiatives are 27 percent more likely to feel optimistic about their company's future; 20 percent are more likely to stay at their company; and 40 percent are more likely to believe their company is more competitive.
- Of all recruiters, 95 percent believe that the job market will remain or become more competitive. If you don’t stand out online, your competition will.
- Seventy-five percent of HR departments are required to search job applicants online.
- Eighty-five percent of U.S. recruiters and HR professionals say that an employee’s online reputation influences their hiring decisions at least to some extent. Nearly half say that a strong online reputation influences their decisions to a great extent.
- Seventy percent of U.S. recruiters and HR professionals have rejected candidates based on information they found online.
- Of all executive recruiters, 90 percent say they conduct online research of potential candidates.
Online Reputation Management
- Reputation damage is the No. 1 risk concern for business executives around the world, and 88 percent say they are explicitly focusing on reputation risk as a key business challenge.
- Of all executives, 87 percent rate reputation risk as more important or much more important than other strategic risks their companies are facing.
- Of respondents who experienced a reputation risk event, 41 percent say loss of revenue was the biggest impact.
Growing your Business with Personal Branding
- Out of all business decision makers, 84 percent start their buying process with a referral. And Google is the very first place people look after getting a referral.
- Of all Internet users, 65 percent see online search as the most trusted source of information about people and companies. That’s a higher level of trust than any other online or offline source.
- Fifty-three percent of decision makers have eliminated a vendor from consideration based on information they did or did not find about an employee online.
Why Should I Have a Content Strategy?
In an article by Julia McCoy published last year, content is proven to be the most effective method available and below are the stats to prove it.
- Businesses publishing 16+ posts a month brings 3.5x more traffic than those publishing 0-5x a month.
- More than 615 million devices now have ad-blocking software, according to PageFair 2017 Global Adblock Report , meaning ads are no longer as effective when compared to content.
- Pit content marketing against paid search, and content marketing gets three times the leads per dollar spent.
- Content marketing generates over three times as many leads as outbound marketing and costs 62% less.
Why Should I Invest Time into My/Company LinkedIn Profile?
In article posted by Josh Gallant in June 2018 the most recent LinkedIn stats were revealed, read some of top ones you need to know below.
- LinkedIn now has over 500 million users.
- 260 million are logging in each month and 40% of them login in daily.
- 61 million LinkedIn users are senior level influencers and 40 million are in decision-making positions.
- LinkedIn is the most-used social media platform amongst Fortune 500 companies.
- of the 2 billion Millennials, 87 million are on LinkedIn
- LinkedIN is the #1 channel B2B marketers use to distribute content at 94%..
- Only 3 million users share content weekly (there's no better time than now to create)
- LinkedIn makes up more than 50% of all social traffic to B2B websites and blogs.
- 91% of Marketing Executives list LinkedIn as the top place to find quality content.
- Less than half of the 30 most shared articles on LinkedIn were written by Influencers (you don't have to be famous to make an impact)
- 80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn generates 3x more conversions than Twitter and Facebook.